Tuesday, August 23, 2011

HF States they will Remain Neutral


This is what had me worried for a while. With our main intention being cleaning up the marketplace, I always feared my actions would get me removed from that in which we are fighting for. This helps put my mind at rest, and will allow me to be more confident with my our actions.

Everyone needs to remember that HF is meant to be a safe place, and that any abusive activity should be kept away from there at all times. We'll continue onward as planned, our actions won't change, just make sure you keep anything malicious off of HF.

4 comments:

  1. What he is saying is true, though, this IS a whitehat activity as it stands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. odd to be on the whitehat side for once isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're not necessarily on the "white-hat" side. They're attempting to make the black-hat area of HackForums (If not the internet as a whole, though this the impact from Booter-Down will be marginal at best on this scale) stronger and more legitimate; definitely not withholding their own black-hat ideals in the process.

    ReplyDelete