Friday, August 26, 2011

NozHost no longer hosting booters

I guess some of you decided to attack some booters hosted by NozHost. Keep in mind that we don't condone DDoS attacks, but instead prefer to take the legal route. As in reporting the illegal material to the hosts.
However, if it was indeed one of you, what's done is done, and now NozHost will no longer host any booters. Instead it turns out they'll be suspending them immediately, so that's a win I suppose. :)




In other news, you may have noticed 0xE9 is now a Contributor. You've probably heard of him. If you haven't, he's a friend of mine and BV1's. He's going to be having fun with some of the "PuTTY" Booters.

Also, 0xE9 suggested we create a forum. If we do this, we'll need some actual hosting and we'll be vulnerable to DDoS attacks, so I don't know if we should do this. However, I have a pretty good setup going on another of my hosts, but to finish making it as DDoS proof as possible, it'll cost me a decent chunk of change monthly. What do you guys think?


-Orgy

13 comments:

  1. I know alot of booters [Most] can't take down SoftLayer servers from what I've seen.
    Mine can lag it, but it can't drop one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I said before cool. You should add my video :)

    ~IRC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, in the start this was bad idea in my opinion, but now I see this is really good idea. GO BD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah becouse nofear1999's booter is so strong it can even lag servers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think we need a forum, we've got plenty of people commenting on posts as if it were a forum. If it makes us vulnerable then it's not worth it since we're making a lot of skids angry lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the input, BlackHops. I wish I could get more input :|

    ReplyDelete
  7. raza.azok.org/B00terD0wn

    We still have a fuckload of copies to take down.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am up for taking down this shit. I will ban the hosting, please post all links to live booters <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another booter to take down:

    http://www.gamercards.co/booter/login.php

    ReplyDelete
  10. One more booter to take down:

    http://www.johnx.eu/booter/login.php

    ReplyDelete
  11. YOU ARE GOING DOWN.

    IM GETTING OmNI TO DDOS YOU SKIDDIE.

    GO ON XBL AND I wiLl PumBlE YOUR aRsE uNtill it Bleeds Cod RaPAGE.

    YEE GET SUM

    ReplyDelete
  12. "Keep in mind that we don't condone DDoS attacks, but instead prefer to take the legal route. As in reporting the illegal material to the hosts."


    Hypocrites much??

    just followed your advice and reported this site to the hosts... as have many others .

    Have a good day skids.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just use a free forum host like you did with blogger.

    ReplyDelete